|Allegiance(s):|| Alvida Pirates
Buggy and Alvida Alliance
27 (after timeskip)
198 cm (6'6")
(Bust - Waist - Hips):
97 cm - 61 cm - 90 cm (38" - 24" - 35")
|Devil Fruit:|| |
Sube Sube no Mi
|Voice Actors:|| |
| Also known as "Iron Mace" Alvida
Alvida (アルビダ) is a female pirate captain, and one of Luffy's earliest enemies. Initially, she was an obese woman. After her defeat at the young pirate's hands, she leaves her crew and finds the Smooth-Smooth Fruit and consumes it, becoming a slender girl. At one point, she meets and allies with Buggy the Clown. Her attempt at revenge on Luffy to have him publicly executed by Buggy fails. She and the pirates of Buggy are captured by Smoker, but eventually escape.
She appears in One Piece: Pirate Warriors 3 as a non-playable character.
Role in GamesEdit
In the third game's Legend Log, Alvida's obese form is mentioned being defeated by Luffy at the beginning. In a difference from the manga, she teams with Buggy early on.
In some Dream Log missions, she will quarrel with Hancock over their beauty giving the player a choice to help either. On some, she will lead Galdino against a being using fire as the latter complains about heat melting wax.
She also serves as an enemy on the DLC Stage All Quiet on the East Blue.
See also: Alvida/Quotes
Alvida fights with a spiked club called the Iron Mace. When she consumed the Smooth-Smooth Fruit, she was given an increase of speed, to slip through things at high-speeds.
- Normal Attack: Alvida swings her club up, then right, then slams it down two times, then swings it right, knocking enemies away.
- Strong Attack: Alvida slides along the ground left and right four times, then does a somersault kick.
- Smooth-Smooth Tracks: Alvida slides along the ground and smashes her club into enemies when close.
- Smooth-Smooth Slip: Alvida gestures her hand waiting for enemies to attack. If they try to, Alvida swings her club down, stunning enemies.
- Musou: Smooth-Smooth Tracks: Alvida takes off her shoes then slides on the ground making a tornado to suck in enemies, then finishes jumping and slamming her club to hit enemies hard.
- According the the third game's crew gallery, Alvida is the only non-playable character to have a victory and defeat quote, indicating she was going to be playable.