|Allegiance(s):|| Bellamy Pirates (formerly)|
Donquixote Pirates (formerly)
30 (after timeskip)
240 cm (7'10½")
|Devil Fruit:|| |
Bane Bane no Mi
His Devil Fruit powers
55,000,000 Beli (first bounty)
195,000,000 Beli (current bounty)
| Also known as "Bellamy the Hyena".|
Bellamy (ベラミー) is a pirate who once commanded the Bellamy Pirates and took over Mock Town. He confronted Luffy when he found out he had a 3 million Beli bounty. When testing if he was a "New Age" sailor, he felt Luffy was weak. He had stolen gold from Montblanc Cricket prior to his encounter with the Straw Hat Pirates. The crew battled Bellamy's crew, earning their awe while also dealing with the Blackbeard Pirates. Bellamy learns Luffy's bounty was actually 100 million, but believed he forged the other wanted poster to scare his crew. Upon being confronted by Luffy again, Bellamy insults him over the Sky Islands and the City of Gold and was soon defeated with a single punch.
Two years after his crew disbanded, Bellamy joins the Donquixote Pirates.
He appears in the third game as a non-playable character.
Role in GamesEdit
In the Legend Log mode, he can be made to turn against Doflamingo and must be protected until he withdraws. Bellamy is one of the stars of the DLC stage Heroes of the Coliseum, where the player fights alongside him earning rewards from Doflamingo and fighting some of his crew. The group then teams up against the Straw Hat Pirates and Trafalgar Law who raid Dressrosa.
See also: Bellamy/Quotes
Bellamy uses the Boing-Boing Fruit to turn his limbs into springs, to reach enemies from a distance. He can also jump off surfaces using his legs like springs.
- Normal Attack: Bellamy lunges his right fist into enemies, then slings his left arm right, then does another right thrusting punch, then springs into the air with an uppercut, then comes down smashing the ground with his hands.
- Strong Attack: Bellamy hops at a ramming speed forward, then zigzags through enemies, then dive jumps forward spinning his arms around.
- Spring Snipe Variation 1: Bellamy crouches, then jumps forward ramming into enemies.
- Spring Snipe Variation 2: Bellamy crouches, then zigzags through enemies.
- Spring Snipe Variation 3: Bellamy crouches, then does two ramming hops into enemies.
- Special Attack 1: Spring Death Knock: Bellamy crouches, then hops at enemies and gives a hard long range punch.
- Special Attack 2: Spring Hopper: Bellamy turns his legs into springs, then hops around, rapidly hitting enemies.
- Bellamy's Pre-Timeskip outfit only appears in Legend Log. He always wears his Post-Timeskip outfit in Dream Log.