|Bon D. Clay|
|Allegiance(s):||Baroque Works (formerly)|
238 cm (7'9¾")
Mane Mane no Mi
His Devil Fruit powers
|His real name is Bentham.|
Mr. 2 Bon Clay (Bon Kurei) is a member of the criminal organization Baroque Works. When he was first introduced, he fought against the Straw Hat Pirates using his Clone Clone powers to mimic any of the crew. He eventually became good friends with Luffy. He was captured by the marines and taken along with his former boss Crocodile and one of his companions, Galdino to Impel Down.
Bon Clay reunited with Luffy by using the face of Zoro. During the Impel Down riot, Bon Clay fought to protect Luffy from the dangers of the prison. Though Luffy was able to escape, Bon Clay remained a prisoner and became the new queen of Newkama Land, a secret society for crossdressers within Impel Down.
Role in Games
In One Piece: Pirate Warriors 2, Bon Clay is first fighting unwillingly for the Blackbeard Pirate Alliance thanks to the Frenzy Dial. A while later, he helps Luffy out in the final battle by masquerading as Whitebeard.
In One Piece: Pirate Warriors 3, he appears in Alabasta, where he fights Sanji. In Impel Down, he helps in the escape by masquerading as Magellan to help fool the guards into unlocking the prison cells.
Bon Clay speaks loudly and sometimes ends his sentences with "wa yo!".
- See also: Bon Clay/Quotes
Bon Clay uses the kicking style he developed called Okama Kenpo. He can copy anyone's face by touching the victim.
- Normal Attack: Does two spinning kicks to the left, then two hand-standing kicks then does a hopping lift kick
- Strong Attack: Hops forward kicking forward, then spins damaging enemies around him, then gracefully sweep kicks, knocking enemies away.
- Kick Pointe: Bon Clay spins around, then kicks a wave of energy forward.
- White Swan Arabesque: Bon Clay rapidly kicks forward, then does a hopping kick.
- Musou: Memoirs of that Summer Day: Bon Clay spins around, then flies forward rapidly kicking enemies, then finishes with a hopping kick.
- Taunt: Bon Clay shakes his arms, then holds his right hand up.