|Allegiance(s):|| Baroque Works (formerly)|
33 (after timeskip)
212 cm (6'11½")
|Devil Fruit:|| |
His devil fruit powers
| Also known as Mr. 1|
Daz Bones (ダズ・ボーネス) is a former assassin from the criminal organization Baroque Works. Years before joining, he was once a bounty hunter in the West Blue. During the attempt to take over Alabasta, Daz Bones fought Roronoa Zoro and was beaten. He was later sent to Impel Down with Crocodile, Bentham, and Galdino. When Luffy started a prison riot, Daz Bones joined him. He then fought in the Summit War against the Marines with Crocodile. After the war was over, he went with his former Baroque Works boss to the New World.
He is first seen in the third game as a non-playable character.
Role in GamesEdit
He debuts in One Piece: Pirate Warriors 3, fighting Zoro in the Alabasta stage. In Dream Log, he sometimes ambushes the player on occasions, triggering Whitebeard's rescue attempt. He may appear to help the player rescue Crocodile from bad situations. During one of the downloadable scenarios, he attempts to break out of prison, fighting through CP9 and the Impel Down staff.
Daz Bones is most stern in Baroque Works and believes he's unbeatable.
See also: Daz Bones/Quotes
Using the Dice-Dice Fruit, Daz Bones can turn his limbs into blades.
- Strong Attack: Spar Break: Daz Bones swings his arms up sending two sharp shockwaves at his sides, then scissors his arms while giving energetic slashes in front of him.
- Sparking Daisy: Daz Bones places his hands together wrist-to-wrist before lunging forward, sending an energy slash in the shape of a daisy forward.
- Spiral Hollow: Daz Bones turns his forearms into drills and thrusts them at enemies.
- Spider: Daz Bones goes into a defensive stance. If left uninterrupted, he does a spinning handstand kick.
- Special Attack: Atomic Spar: Daz Bones crosses both hands over his chest before slashing forward with a downward "X" motion giving off multiple energy slashes around him that hit rapidly before knocking enemies away.