Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
Dynasty Warriors 9: Empires (真・三國無双8 Empires, Shin Sangoku Musou 8: Empires) is the Empires adaptation of Dynasty Warriors 9. The game will released in Japan on 23rd December 2021 and Western english on 15th February 2022.
- One of the most drastic differences between this and the base game is that the open world format is discarded for a smaller stage-like approach similar to previous titles. It is likely that the open world will have many assets segmented and repurposed into a more traditional stage format.
- Akihiro Suzuki elaborates that the focus is on castle sieges, with mechanics added in updates of Dynasty Warriors 9, likely to play a pivotal role in deciding the battles.
- The create-a-character system has now been further enhanced to Nioh 2 levels with extra options from that game's system.
- The domestic system will be expanded even further. Character relationships are said to change more frequently and have even greater effects on the gameplay than before.
- Some of the existing features from prior Empires games are also slated to return. For example, the Ways of Life determine whether a character is a good ruler or an evil tyrant.
- Many different positions will also be available, allowing players to start as a wandering free officer, a loyal marshal, or a leading ruler.
|This article about a Koei game is a stub. You can help the wiki by expanding it.|