|Allegiance(s):|| Baroque Works (formerly)|
Buggy and Alvida Alliance
|Devil Fruit:|| |
Doru Doru no Mi
His devil fruit powers
|Also known as Mr. 3. Non-playable character.|
Galdino (ギャルディーノ) is a former member of Baroque Works and currently a member of the Buggy and Alvida Alliance. At the city of Rainbase, Galdino attempts to drown Luffy in his cell until he is fought by Sanji. Galdino forms for Sanji a key to the cell, then is knocked out. After being taken to Impel Down with his Baroque Works comrades, he soon joins Buggy and helps Luffy fight Magellan using wax hands and legs. At Marineford, he attempts to shield his allies using wax, but is injured in the process by Akainu.
Role in GamesEdit
In One Piece: Pirate Warriors 2, Galdino is among the Buggy Pirate Alliance members trying to capture Luffy. He is soon put under Marshall D. Teach's mind control via the Frenzy Dial. Eventually, the Whitebeard Pirate Coalition frees him.
In One Piece: Pirate Warriors 3, he attempts to hold back Magellan, but is constantly chased back, especially if Minotaurus is there as well. In some One Piece: Pirate Warriors 3 stages in Dream Log, he can be commonly found helping Alvida assailing a pirate, and he complains he can't hold back fire with his powers. In other stages, he betrays Buggy to rejoin Baroque Works.
See also: Galdino/Quotes
Galdino fights using the Wax-Wax powers to form weapons such as spears, swords and bazookas. He can also form a protective ball around him.
- Normal Attack: Galdino swings his wax sword left, then diagonally up, then thrusts it and a wax spike forward, then drops a wax axe on the enemy.
- Strong Attack: Galdino sprouts a large wax sword, swings a wax axe right, then fires an explosive round from a wax bazooka.
- Wax-Wax Art Harpoon: Galdino makes two handfuls of wax spears and throws them one-by-one at enemies.
- Wax-Wax Bazooka: Galdino makes a wax bazooka and fires a barrage of explosives before losing his balance.
- Special Attack: Wax-Wax Ball: Galdino forms a ball of wax around him, then runs around in it, ramming enemies.