227 cm (7'5¼")
|Devil Fruit:|| |
|Voice Actors:|| |
Monet (モネ) is an artificial harpy in the services of Donquixote Doflamingo. Prior to becoming a harpy, she once lived a terrible life with her younger sister Sugar.
On Punk Hazard, she went undercover as the secretary of Caesar Clown. When the Straw Hat Pirates began to explore the island, Monet decided to use G-5 soldiers for test subjects on the Land of Death gas. She fought against Zoro and Monet in the Biscuits room, and meets her death.
She appears in the third game as a non-playable character.
Role in GamesEdit
In the downloadable stage, Heroes of the Coliseum, Monet provides rewards for players who do their best.
See also: Monet/Quotes
As a harpy, Monet can use ice picks with her feet. She can also use her wings like hands to slap enemies. With her devil fruit, she can use snow to freeze enemies and trap them in snow storms.
- Normal Attack: Monet swing her right ice pick left, then her left ice pick right, then rapidly pricks her ice picks on the enemy two times, then does a looping kick.
- Strong Attack: Skin Sword: Monet slaps her right wing, then spins whipping her wings, then rams into the enemy.
- Snow Rabbit: Monet sends a swarm of rabbits made of snowballs forward.
- Snow Fence: Monet forms a wall of snow and sends it sliding at enemies like a tidal wave.
- Snow Hut: Monet traps an enemy in a snow dome, then bursts through it and the enemy trapped inside.
- Snow Storm: Monet summons a snow storm in front of her, freezing enemies for a few seconds on contact.
- Musou: Ten Layers Snow Hut: Monet forms a large dome of snow trapping enemies inside, then flies around it before exploding the dome.
- Kizuna Rush: Sword Snow Skin Sword: Monet rushes at enemies slashing her wings like swords.
- Taunt: Monet shields herself with her wings, and holds her left wing left.