Treasures (貴重品, Kichōhin, lit. Treasures/Valuables) refer to the materials used to fuse weapons in the second title and the compilation for the Warriors Orochi series. These items, at the cost of a spare weapon with weapon elements, can allow a particular character to experience new abilities whilst using their new weapon. This system encourages players to keep extra weapons and to fuse weapons often, rather than discarding if their inventory is full.
They may be obtained either alone or while playing with another person. As long as the objectives are fulfilled, either player can claim it. The games will sometimes generate two treasures, which will require both players to obtain it. Once the requirements for obtaining the item are fulfilled, a treasure will appear some where on the map (indicated by battle log history) and within an ornate box. The colors vary, either a bright red and gold container or a black and gold container will await the player.
Players can check which treasures they have by browsing through the treasures listed in the Weapon Allocation section in the pre-battle menu. Highlighted names mean that they have been obtained at least once. Obtaining treasures is needed to unlock Dodomeki and Gyūki -and Orochi X in the future- for player use. Getting all of the treasures is also the requirements for one of the Dream Stages in the games.
The original release of Musou OROCHI Z changes the location of some treasures with both installments, so its requirements will also be listed below.
Warriors Orochi 2[edit | edit source]
|Obsidian||Orochi, Stage 1: Odawara Castle||Quickly finish the mission objectives.|
|Jade||Shu, Stage 2: Saika Territory||Quickly finish the mission objectives.|
|Amber||Wei, Stage 2: Si Shui Gate||When the two generals succeed in their strategies, defeat the enemy strategist.|
|Flourite||Wu, Stage 2: Kanegasaki||Protect the married couple and succeed with their plot.|
|Silver||Samurai, Stage 2: Ji Province||Defeat all enemy ambushes and reinforcements.|
|Agate||Orochi, Stage 2: Cheng Du||Quickly break through the gate.|
|Diamond||Shu, Stage 3: Nagashino||Quickly hail for reinforcements.|
|Malachite||Wei, Stage 3: Shizugatake||Make the named general an ally and defeat the enemy's war vehicles.|
|Crystal||Wu, Stage 3: Nan Zhong||Succeed in ally maneuvers and defeat the Young Phoenix.|
|Sapphire||Sengoku, Stage 3: Hasedo||Defeat many enemies while protecting the young brave general.|
|Ruby||Orochi, Stage 3: Kawanakajima||While protecting the ally bases, defeat the young general.|
|Amethyst||Sengoku, Stage 4: Chang Ban||Once the strategy begins, quickly defeat enemy generals in the path.|
|Moonstone||Orochi, Stage 4: He Fei||Swiftly complete the plan and defeat the courageous generals in the field.|
|Emerald||Shu, Stage 5: Jia Meng Gate||Protect the general who follows the path of the warrior and quickly defeat the real demon on the field.|
|Pearl||Wei, Stage 5: Komaki-Nagakute||Quickly finish the Young Phoenix's plan.|
|Onyx||Wu, Stage 5: Okehazama||Succeed with the elderly general and rambunctious thief's plot without delay.|
|Garnet||Orochi, Stage 5: Edo Castle||Defeat all of the enemy ambushes and then head for the main keep.|
|Aventurine||Shu, Stage 6: Odani Castle||Foil the demon's plots and defeat the demon quickly.|
|Carnelian||Wei, Stage 6: Yamatai||Swiftly deal with the enemy's defenses and defeat the wild one.|
|Opal||Wu, Stage 6: Yang Ping Gate||Quickly defeat the elegant warrior.|
|Topaz||Samurai, Stage 6: Hu Lao Gate||Swiftly defeat the demon and foil the enemy's scheme.|
|Phoenix Wing||Orochi, Stage 6: Yi Ling||Quickly defeat the enemy commanding forces.|
|Dragon's Spleen||Wei, Stage 7: Tong Gate||While protecting the generals at the front, defeat the demon and its followers.|
|Lion's Fang||Wu, Stage 7: Yamazaki||Protect all allies while defeating the enemy onslaught and demon.|
|Chimera Shell||Samurai, Stage 7: Bai Di Castle||Have the castle quickly surrounded by the God of War, the Demon King, and the Taikou's forces.|
|Jeweled Branch||Orochi, Stage 7: Mikatagahara||Make the spell succeed quickly and defeat famous generals on the field.|
|Bowl of Buddha||Shu, Stage 8: Wu Zhang Plains||Quickly have the ally plot take place and swiftly defeat the demon and her friend.|
|Fire Rat's Skin||Wei, Stage 8: Guan Du||Have the ally plot succeed quickly and target the adorable general on the field.|
|Swallow's Shell||Wu, Stage 8: Chi Bi||Subdue the altar without delay and quickly defeat the famous enemy generals.|
|Dragon's Jewel||Samurai, Stage 8: Sekigahara||Have the ally plot succeed quickly and defeat the named enemy general.|
Additional Notes[edit | edit source]
- Phoenix Wing
- Dragon's Spleen
- Lion's Fang
- Chimera Shell
- Jeweled Branch
- Bowl of Buddha
- Fire Rat's Skin
- Swallow's Shell
- Dragon's Jewel
Warriors Orochi Z[edit | edit source]
|Obsidian||Samurai, Stage 2: Honnoji||Quickly extinguish the flames.|
|Jade||Shu, Stage 2: Hasedo||Quickly rescue the captured general.|
|Amber||Wei, Stage 2: Tian Shui||Successfully defend all strongholds.|
|Flourite||Wu, Stage 2: Chang Ban||Obstruct enemy strategy and force them to retreat.|
|Silver||Samurai, Stage 3: Kyushu||Swiftly defeat the enemy officers.|
|Agate||Shu, Stage 5: Wu Territory||Defeat all enemy ambushes without delay.|
|Diamond||Samurai, Stage 6: Fan Castle||Decrease the water level swiftly.|
|Malachite||Wei, Stage 4: Yi Ling||Defeat the general who tries to hide without delay.|
|Crystal||Wu, Stage 4: Osaka Castle||Rescue all of the surrounded generals in record time.|
|Sapphire||Wei, Stage 7: Yamazaki||Quickly claim Mt. Tennou.|
|Ruby||Shu, Stage 7: Edo Castle||Hurry to defeat the two brave generals.|
|Amethyst||Wu, Stage 7: Komaki-Nagakute||Before rescuing the allies in the field, rescue the tiger parent and son.|
|Moonstone||Samurai, Stage 10: Ji Province||Swiftly defeat all enemy ambushes and reinforcements.|
|Emerald||Shu, Stage 10: Saika Territory||Have the fire attack succeed within five minutes.|
|Pearl||Wei, Stage 10: Si Shui Gate||When the two generals succeed in their strategies, defeat the enemy strategist.|
|Onyx||Wu, Stage 10: Kanegasaki||Protect the married couple and succeed with their plot.|
|Garnet||Orochi, Stage 2: Cheng Du||Quickly break through the gate and defeat the enemy strategist.|
|Aventurine||Shu, Stage 13: Jia Meng Gate||Protect the general who follows the path of the warrior and quickly defeat the real demon on the field.|
|Carnelian||Wei, Stage 11: Shizugatake||Make the named general an ally and defeat the enemy's war vehicles.|
|Opal||Wu, Stage 11: Nan Zhong||Succeed in ally maneuvers and defeat the Young Phoenix.|
|Topaz||Shu, Stage 11: Nagashino||Open the gates without delay.|
|Phoenix Wing||Orochi, Stage 4: He Fei||Swiftly complete the plan and defeat the courageous generals in the field.|
|Dragon's Spleen||Wei, Stage 14: Yamatai||Swiftly deal with the enemy's defenses and defeat the wild one.|
|Lion's Fang||Wu, Stage 14: Yang Ping Gate||Quickly defeat the elegant warrior.|
|Chimera Shell||Samurai, Stage 15: Bai Di Castle||Have the castle quickly surrounded by the God of War, the Demon King, and the Taikou's forces.|
|Jeweled Branch||Orochi, Stage 7: Mikatagahara||Make the spell succeed quickly and defeat famous generals on the field.|
|Bowl of Buddha||Shu, Final Chapter: Wu Zhang Plains||Quickly have the ally plot take place and swiftly defeat the demon and her friend.|
|Fire Rat's Skin||Wei, Final Chapter: Guan Du||Have the ally plot succeed quickly and target the adorable general on the field.|
|Swallow's Shell||Wu, Final Chapter: Chi Bi||Subdue the altar without delay and quickly defeat the famous enemy generals.|
|Dragon's Jewel||Samurai, Final Chapter: Sekigahara||Have the ally plot succeed quickly and defeat the named enemy general.|
Additional Notes[edit | edit source]
- Protect Kazumasu Takigawa.
- Location: Nijo Castle (the building in the northwestern section of the map). It will be near the reserve captain within the castle.
- Quickly rescue Yue Ying.
- Only defeat the officers needed to proceed forward and hurry to her location at the third gate as soon as possible. Zhao Yun -or any of the player's allies- can be ignored while obtaining the treasure, but the stage might be challenging to complete if they are left too far behind. A horse might help players reach her in time.
- Location: Near the third gate base (northwestern fortification near Yue Ying's initial position). Take a few steps out of the northern exit of the base and turn directly right into the closest dead end.
- Defend all three bases needed for reinforcements.
- Make sure none of the bases fall prematurely during the stage. The requirements are easier to accomplish with a horse, but it is not necessary. There is no real set standard for which order the bases need to be rescued but the paragraph below lists a strategy for first time players of the stage.
- The central base falls the fastest so hurry to its rescue first by beating Mitsuhide Akechi and Morinari Andou. When Yoshitsugu Otani and Mitsunari Ishida state the site is cleared, head to the eastern base to save Yue Jin from Ittetsu Inaba. Once Inaba falls, Huang Gai will charge so beat him to protect the east. As soon as Cao Zhang is saved from Bokuzen Ujie and Ujisato Gamou, the treasure will pop up. Avoid attacking the south while heading for each base; it's too time consuming to turn around whilst on foot.
- Location: Northeastern corner of the map.
- Foil all of Lu Xun's plans.
- The first plan that Lu Xun launches is the ambush unit lead by Ling Tong and Morichika Shichiri. Intercept them as quickly as possible, at least before they reach the ally main camp. Shortly after, Lu Xun will order an engineer unit to appear and set the main camp on flames. Stop them before they venture too far along the western path of the map. Wait for Sakon Shima to support Lu Xun's ploy, then hurry to defeat him and the additional engineers that he sends. Lu Xun will then order Gan Ning to use the port so get to him before his unit gets the chance to set sail. Defeat him and Zhu Ran to stop the sneak attack. If everything has been dealt with properly, then the treasure will be revealed on the map.
- Location: Northwestern corner of the map.
- Defeat Zhang Jiao, Okuni, and Xiao Qiao before ten minutes pass.
- As long as these three are defeated within the time limit, the treasure will appear. There is no particular order or strategy needed to accomplish this task.
- Location: Central part of the map, along the eastern side of Sakon's fortification. It is beside the bridge the crosses over the bend of the river.
- Quickly see through Zhuge Liang's plots in all three garrisons.
- Be sure to promptly defeat the generals who appear once each plot is thwarted. Do not venture too far south or try to defeat too many secondary generals; this will only waste time needed to obtain the treasure.
- For the eastern fortification, destroy all four archer towers to force Fan Chou and Fei Yi out of their hiding places. Search and destroy the single soldier in the northern garrison to spurn Jiang Wan's appearance on the field. Stepping within the western garrison will trigger a report of a suspicious ally soldier. Stalk his every movement to find Ma Su and Niu Fu.
- Location: Outside of the northern garrison, directly east from the ally port's position.
- Defeat Zhang He within five minutes.
- Hurry to give Yu Jin a beating to open the garrison protecting the water gates. Then proceed to Zhang He. Very easy to complete this task with a good horse. The treasure will appear once the water actually drains from Fan Castle.
- Location: Directly south of the water gate's eastern exit, beside the middle central fort of the map.
- Stop Pang Tong's plot from succeeding and defeat him without delay.
- Head to the center of the map. Wait for Pang Tong to send an engineer unit to create a bridge leading toward the main camp. Defeat the lead engineer and then hurry towards Pang Tong. Although he retreats into the southern maze by default, the treasure can still be obtained before Pang Tong enters it.
- Location: In the maze. Head south in a straight line from the maze's entrance to find it in a dead end.
- Rescue Sun Jian, Saizo Kani, and Jiang Qin within ten minutes of the battle's start.
- Proceed along the stealthy path Sakon suggests to rescue Sun Jian with little effort. Get close to him to trigger the conversation between him and Sun Ce; this means that he has been saved. Lead him and Sun Ce's party to the first floor of the main keep and defeat Hao Zhao, who blocks the exit for the front entrance. Then defeat Cao Zhang or another nearby general to open the inner gates blocking the Sun family's escape from the main keep.
- Once Sun Jian mentions his other comrades being held captive, head outside the front entrance of the main keep and trace a path along the western walls to find the western entrance. Charge up the two floors from this entrance to beat Zang Ba. Get near Saizo to get him on the move and then backtrack outside the main keep. Pass through the first set of Osaka Castle's inner gates. This will trigger a flood of reinforcements, which can be defeated or ignored while the player heads west. Pass the enemy reserve captain and head north from his position. Proceed to the western gate, which will not open, as Niu Jin and Xiahou En will appear. Again, choose to defeat or avoid them. Head west of Xiahou En's starting position -or west of the enemy reserve captain within this area- to find a set of stairs that lead into an area filled with water. Follow this path to head toward Jiang Qin. Defeat the generals barricading his position to open the way for Jiang Qin. Once contact has been made, the treasure should appear.
- Sun Jian's isolated comrades do not have to reunite with Sun Jian in order to receive the treasure.
- Location: In the upper right corner of Cao Ren's camp.
- Swiftly defeat Zhuge Liang.
- Proceed along either path leading toward Mount Tennou to reach the strategist. The path that Tao Qian guards is the easiest to climb since it is the one closest to the player's initial position. A horse is preferred but not necessary to meet the time requirements.
- Location: Shoryuji (southeastern fortification of the map). Head to the lower right corner within the fortification to claim it.
- Defeat Guan Yu and Zhang Fei before eight minutes pass.
- First, hurry to Zhang Fei's location. He is guarding the northern entrance to the castle's main keep. Once Zhang Fei is beaten, head into the entrance he was guarding and proceed to the second floor. Guan Yu will be there protecting the stairs to the upper level. Quickly cut him down to raise the wooden barricade and to receive the treasure's location.
- Location: Beside the southeastern reserve captain's location within Edo Castle.
- Rescue Sun Jian and Sun Quan.
- Head south of the starting position and defeat Niu Jin. Run through the gate he defended and head west towards Guo Huai in Komaki Castle. Once he's down, exit through the open gate and keep pushing west. Do not head into the battlefield to do this; use the path that has stairs outside of Komaki Castle. Trace the south-western path to reach Sun Jian and Sun Quan and defeat the generals surrounding them. After the cutscene with the family reunion has played, the treasure should appear.
- Location: North of Komaki Castle, pass the central gates with three forks along its road. It is along the west fork leading to a dead end.
- Message: No allies may be defeated, especially the decoy unit.
Warriors Orochi 3[edit | edit source]
These items can be earned by defeating generals and can be equipped by characters before battle. This chart will combine common and rare items together.
Rare items can only be obtained on Hard difficulty in either Story or Free Mode. Players can obtain them by bringing specific characters into battle and by fulfilling an allotted number of KOs. The mandatory characters do not need to fight in order to unlock the item report.
- * only available in Warriors Orochi 3 Ultimate.
- ** Tactics Scroll's effect was translated wrong. This allows for higher ranking equip-able items to be collected more often.
- ** Heavenly Sash and Dragon's Eye due to a bug, cannot work on Himiko.
|Various||Defeat an enemy general and win the stage.||Increases Life Gauge max.|
|Various||Defeat an enemy general and win the stage.||Increases Musou Gauge max.|
|Various||Defeat an enemy general and win the stage.||Increases Attack.|
|Various||Defeat an enemy general and win the stage.||Increases Defense.|
|Charm of Alacrity
|Various||Defeat an enemy general and win the stage.||Increases Speed.|
|Spear of Sacrifice
|Various||Defeat an enemy general and win the stage.||Significantly increases Attack, but lowers Defense.|
|Shield of Sacrifice
|Various||Defeat an enemy general and win the stage.||Significantly increases Defense, but lowers Attack.|
|Various||Defeat an enemy general and win the stage.||Proficiency increases more easily.|
|Amulet of Protection
|Various||Defeat an enemy general and win the stage.||Decreases damage taken from enemy officers.|
|Various||Defeat an enemy general and win the stage.||Decreases damage taken from enemy projectile attacks.|
Battle of Yiling
|Bring Ginchiyo Tachibana, Da Ji, Keiji Maeda, Jiang Wei or Xiahou Dun into the main party and 2,000 KOs.||Automatically triggers support attacks
when player dives.
Battle of Ueda Castle
|Bring Taigong Wang, Nobunaga Oda, Jia Xu, Kanetsugu Naoe, Dian Wei, or Taishi Ci into the main party and earn 1,500 KOs.||Spirit Charges will occasionally use up no Musou.|
Battle of Dongkou
|Bring Nene, Sun Wukong, Mitsuhide Akechi, Lu Meng, or Sima Yi into the main party and earn 1,500 KOs.||Special attacks/Type Actions will occasionally use up no Musou.|
|Raiment of Unrest
Battle of Shouchun
|Bring Zhang Liao, Huang Gai, Fu Xi, Kenshin Uesugi, or Sima Zhao into the main party and earn 1,000 KOs.||Become temporarily invincible following a sidestep.|
Battle of Nagashino
|Bring Zhou Tai, Deng Ai, Toshiie Maeda, Oichi, Cao Cao, or Nuwa into the main party and earn 1,000 KOs.||Enemy attacks are rendered infective during charge attacks.|
Battle of Odawara Castle
|Bring Wang Yuanji into the main party and earn 1,500 KOs.||Enemy projectile attacks will not knock player back.|
|Eight Hand Mirror
Battle of Hasedō
|Bring Kunoichi into the main party and earn 2,000 KOs.||Occasionally repel enemy projectile attacks when mounted.|
Battle of Kyushu
|Bring Sun Shangxiang into the main party and earn 1,500 KOs.||Cannot be knocked back when blocking.|
Battle of Nanzhong
|Bring Ma Chao, Xiahou Ba, or Gan Ning into the main party and earn 1,500 KOs.||Enables attacks from behind to be blocked.|
|Vestment of Voidance
Battle of Anegawa
|Bring Huang Zhong, Masamune Date, Guo Huai, or Dodomeki into the main party and earn 2,000 KOs.||Nullifies attributes of enemy attacks.|
|Gauntlets of Vitality
Battle of Mt. Dingjun
|Bring Nō, Zhao Yun, or Gyūki into the main party and earn 1,500 KOs.||Refills a certain amount of life gauge when executing a counterattack.|
|Gauntlets of Malice
Battle of Xuchang
|Bring Sanzang, Guan Yu, or Hanzō Hattori into the main party and earn 1,000 KOs.||Refills a certain amount of Musou gauge when executing a counterattack.|
|Tome of Medicine
Battle of Sekigahara
|Bring Ranmaru Mori, Zhang Fei, or Benkei into the main party and earn 1,000 KOs.||Doubles effects of recovery items.|
Battle of Luoyang
|Bring Dong Zhuo, Hideyoshi Toyotomi, or Zhuge Liang into the main party and earn 1,000 KOs.||Doubles attack for a certain time when life gauge becomes red.|
Battle of Tong Gate
|Bring Motonari Mōri, Liu Bei, or Susano'o into the main party and earn 1,000 KOs.||Doubles defense for a certain time when life gauge becomes red.|
Battle of Yangping Gate
|Bring Nezha, Tadakatsu Honda, Aya, or Diaochan into the main party and earn 1,000 KOs.||Doubles speed for a certain time when life gauge becomes red.|
|Sun Tzu's Art of War
Battle of Shizugatake
|Bring Zhenji, Ina, Lu Bu, Shuten Doji, or Masanori Fukushima into the main party and earn 1,500 KOs.||Extends effective time of power-up items.|
Battle of Changban
|Bring Ryu Hayabusa, Xiaoqiao, Ieyasu Tokugawa, or Bao Sanniang into the main party and earn 1,000 KOs.||Increases likelihood of obtaining high quality weapons.|
Battle of Honnōji
|Bring Ayane, Mitsunari Ishida, or Musashi Miyamoto into the main party and earn 1,500 KOs.||Begins battle mounted on Matsukaze.|
|Red Hare Saddle
Battle of Fan Castle
|Bring Joan of Arc, Wang Yi, or Xu Huang into the main party and earn 1,500 KOs.||Begins battle mounted on Red Hare.|
Battle of Yamazaki
|Bring Zhang He, Guo Jia, or Nemea into the main party and earn 1,000 KOs||Begins battle mounted on a bear.|
Battle of Hulao Gate
|Bring Achilles, Orochi, or Yukimura Sanada into the main party and earn 1,500 KOs.||Begins battle mounted on an elephant.|
|Armor of Sacrifice
|Gauntlet Mode||Significantly increases Life, but lowers Musou.|
|Pike of Sacrifice
|Gauntlet Mode||Significantly increases Musou, but lowers Life.|
|Gauntlet Mode||Significantly increases Speed, but lowers Attack.|
|Gauntlet Mode||Significantly increases Speed, but lowers Defense.|
|Gauntlet Mode||Significantly increases Attack and Defense, but lowers Speed.|
|Gauntlet Mode||Increases mounted Attack and Defense.|
|Gauntlet Mode||Occasionally restores a portion of your Life Gauge when killed in battle.|
|Belt of Vitality
|Gauntlet Mode||Continually restores your character's Life Gauge.|
|Belt of Concentration
|Gauntlet Mode||Continually restores your character's Musou Gauge.|
|Potion of Focus
|Gauntlet Mode||Restores your Musou Gauge each time you take damage from the enemy.|
|Gauntlet Mode||Occasionally causes lightning to strike the enemy when you are attacked.|
|Gauntlet Mode||May occasionally counter an enemy's Musou attack.|
|Gloves of Destruction
|Gauntlet Mode||Occasionally counterattack when the enemy attacks while you are blocking.|
|Sword of Life
|Gauntlet Mode||The Musou Gauge will not deplete when using a Switch Combo.|
|Bow of Life
|Gauntlet Mode||The Musou Gauge will not deplete when attacking with a Support Attack.|
|Gauntlet Mode||Increases the effect of ability boosting items. **|
|Gauntlet Mode||Cannot be knocked off a horse even when attacked.|
|Orb of Balance
|Gauntlet Mode||Enables a somersault at any time when attacked while in the air.|
|Doll of Deflection
|Gauntlet Mode||Splits damage taken between party members.|
|Gauntlet Mode||Occasionally enables invincibility after performing a counterattack.|
|Gauntlet Mode||Occasionally enables invincibility after being knocked down when near death.|
|Gauntlet Mode||Fulfill the Mystic's request to defeat 9999 enemies in total.||Able to jump to cancel a charge attack. (Has no effect on Wonder-type characters, because of the Spirit Charge ability.)|
|Gauntlet Mode||Fulfill the Mystic's request to defeat 100 officers in total.||Can sidestep to cancel charge attacks. (Works ONLY on Technique-type characters.)|
|Gauntlet Mode||Fulfill the Mystic's request to defeat 50 playable officers in total.||Cannot be knocked back while performing an Aerial Thrust/Air Dash.|
|Gauntlet Mode||Fulfill the Mystic's request to defeat 50 otherworld invaders in total.||Halves the amount of the Musou Gauge consumed for Spirit Charge.|
|Gauntlet Mode||Fulfill the Mystic's request to defeat 30,000 enemies in total.||Gathers dropped items towards you.|
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The original names for Phoenix Wing (lit. Zhuque Wing), Dragon's Spleen (lit. Qinglong Nerve), Lion's Fang (lit. Baihu Fang), and Chimera Shell (lit. Xuanwu Shell) are references to the Four Divine Beast of Constellations. These gods are also featured as important deities in the Harukanaru Toki no Naka de series.
- The Japanese name of the Tactics Scroll is named after the Wuzi, authored by Wu Qi.
- Aventurine's original name, translated as Sky Muddling Damask (or lit. Turbid Heaven Twill), is actually one of the treasures used by Nezha in Fengshen Yanyi.
- Jeweled Branch and Bowl of Buddha are hints of Buddhism, referring to the significance of the fig tree and values for life found in The Tale of Princess Kaguya. The Fire Rat's Skin, Swallow's Shell, and Dragon's Jewel are also referenced in the same story for Japan. The very latter reprises as the Dragon's Eye (lit. Flying Dragon Jewel) in Warriors Orochi 3 Ultimate.
|This Warriors Orochi related article is a stub. You can help the wiki by expanding it.|