Treasures (貴重品, Kichōhin, lit. Treasures/Valuables) refer to the materials used to fuse weapons in the second title and the compilation for the Warriors Orochi series. These items, at the cost of a spare weapon with weapon elements, can allow a particular character to experience new abilities whilst using their new weapon. This system encourages players to keep extra weapons and to fuse weapons often, rather than discarding if their inventory is full.
They may be obtained either alone or while playing with another person. As long as the objectives are fulfilled, either player can claim it. The games will sometimes generate two treasures, which will require both players to obtain it. Once the requirements for obtaining the item are fulfilled, a treasure will appear some where on the map (indicated by battle log history) and within an ornate box. The colors vary, either a bright red and gold container or a black and gold container will await the player.
Players can check which treasures they have by browsing through the treasures listed in the Weapon Allocation section in the pre-battle menu. Highlighted names mean that they have been obtained at least once. Obtaining treasures is needed to unlock Dodomeki and Gyūki -and Orochi X in the future- for player use. Getting all of the treasures is also the requirements for one of the Dream Stages in the games.
The original release of Musou OROCHI Z changes the location of some treasures with both installments, so its requirements will also be listed below.
Warriors Orochi 2
|Obsidian||Orochi, Stage 1: Odawara Castle||Quickly finish the mission objectives.|
|Jade||Shu, Stage 2: Saika Territory||Quickly finish the mission objectives.|
|Amber||Wei, Stage 2: Si Shui Gate||When the two generals succeed in their strategies, defeat the enemy strategist.|
|Flourite||Wu, Stage 2: Kanegasaki||Protect the married couple and succeed with their plot.|
|Silver||Samurai, Stage 2: Ji Province||Defeat all enemy ambushes and reinforcements.|
|Agate||Orochi, Stage 2: Cheng Du||Quickly break through the gate.|
|Diamond||Shu, Stage 3: Nagashino||Quickly hail for reinforcements.|
|Malachite||Wei, Stage 3: Shizugatake||Make the named general an ally and defeat the enemy's war vehicles.|
|Crystal||Wu, Stage 3: Nan Zhong||Succeed in ally maneuvers and defeat the Young Phoenix.|
|Sapphire||Sengoku, Stage 3: Hasedo||Defeat many enemies while protecting the young brave general.|
|Ruby||Orochi, Stage 3: Kawanakajima||While protecting the ally bases, defeat the young general.|
|Amethyst||Sengoku, Stage 4: Chang Ban||Once the strategy begins, quickly defeat enemy generals in the path.|
|Moonstone||Orochi, Stage 4: He Fei||Swiftly complete the plan and defeat the courageous generals in the field.|
|Emerald||Shu, Stage 5: Jia Meng Gate||Protect the general who follows the path of the warrior and quickly defeat the real demon on the field.|
|Pearl||Wei, Stage 5: Komaki-Nagakute||Quickly finish the Young Phoenix's plan.|
|Onyx||Wu, Stage 5: Okehazama||Succeed with the elderly general and rambunctious thief's plot without delay.|
|Garnet||Orochi, Stage 5: Edo Castle||Defeat all of the enemy ambushes and then head for the main keep.|
|Aventurine||Shu, Stage 6: Odani Castle||Foil the demon's plots and defeat the demon quickly.|
|Carnelian||Wei, Stage 6: Yamatai||Swiftly deal with the enemy's defenses and defeat the wild one.|
|Opal||Wu, Stage 6: Yang Ping Gate||Quickly defeat the elegant warrior.|
|Topaz||Samurai, Stage 6: Hu Lao Gate||Swiftly defeat the demon and foil the enemy's scheme.|
|Phoenix Wing||Orochi, Stage 6: Yi Ling||Quickly defeat the enemy commanding forces.|
|Dragon's Spleen||Wei, Stage 7: Tong Gate||While protecting the generals at the front, defeat the demon and its followers.|
|Lion's Fang||Wu, Stage 7: Yamazaki||Protect all allies while defeating the enemy onslaught and demon.|
|Chimera Shell||Samurai, Stage 7: Bai Di Castle||Have the castle quickly surrounded by the God of War, the Demon King, and the Taikou's forces.|
|Jeweled Branch||Orochi, Stage 7: Mikatagahara||Make the spell succeed quickly and defeat famous generals on the field.|
|Bowl of Buddha||Shu, Stage 8: Wu Zhang Plains||Quickly have the ally plot take place and swiftly defeat the demon and her friend.|
|Fire Rat's Skin||Wei, Stage 8: Guan Du||Have the ally plot succeed quickly and target the adorable general on the field.|
|Swallow's Shell||Wu, Stage 8: Chi Bi||Subdue the altar without delay and quickly defeat the famous enemy generals.|
|Dragon's Jewel||Samurai, Stage 8: Sekigahara||Have the ally plot succeed quickly and defeat the named enemy general.|
Requirement: Quickly capture the southern fortress.
Method: Defeat all the generals in the fort.
Item location: In front of the checkpoint to the right of the targeted fort.
Requirement: Quickly capture the eastern fortress.
Method: Defeat all the generals in the fort.
Item location: In the northwest corner of the targeted fort near the drum.
Requirement: Help Xiahou Yuan complete his fire attack and defeat Chen Gong.
Method: Clear the path to the northeast area by defeating all the enemies and closing the checkpoints. Xiahou Yuan will then move to the northeast clearing. When he made to the location, Kotaro Fuma and the ninjas will appear as an ambush. Defeat them. Xiahou Yuan will wander to the center and eventually set the place on fire. Keep enemy officers away from him until he pulls off his plan. Wait around until Lu Bu opens the gates of his fortress, then take out Chen Gong.
Item location: Outside the northwest fort.
Requirement: Escort Xiao Qiao to the west to lure Dong Zhuo, and make sure Zhou Yu is not defeated.
Method: After you defeat Goemon Ishikawa, Xiao Qiao and Zhou Yu will have a conversation. Xiao Qiao then heads west. Her destination is the center checkpoint at the west side of the battlefield. Escort her to the designated location, and Dong Zhuo will appear.
Item location: North of the southwest checkpoint after Xiao Qiao talks with Dong Zhuo.
Requirement: Defeat the four ambushing guards.
Method: Follow Da Ji around and defeat all the officers in each ambush that shows up.
Item location: In the south central clearing near Himiko.
Requirement: Open the southern gates of Cheng Du as soon as possible.
Method: Defeat everyone in the south fort. You'll get a message about finding engineers, and some spots will flash on the map. Run around the fort through the indicated points until the engineers show up. Defeat them to unlock the west gates of the fort. Defeat the two officers outside Cheng Du to open the castle gates.
Item location: Near Zhuge Liang.
Requirement: Quickly call for reinforcements from Lu Xun.
Method: The targeted officers will show up within a few minutes of the start of battle. The officers are Cao Xing and Hou Cheng, and they will appear in the north.
Item location: Near Diao Chan after Lu Xun arrives.
Reqiurement: Defeat all five juggernauts and then convince Yuan Tan and Yuan Xi to defect.
Method: Defeat the juggernauts first, and leave the west fort alone. When Zhang He sends out Xun You, escort him to Yuan Tan. After Yuan Tan defects, Yuan Shao will send out Jiang Wei. After you are told to defeat Jiang Wei, defeat him to convince Yuan Xi to join your side.
Item location: In the middle of the large fort where some of the juggernauts were.
Requirement: Successfully carry out two fire attacks and defeat Pang Tong.
Method: Defeat Cao Ren and the other officers to complete the first fire attack. After the first fire attack succeeds, Meng Huo will appear in the eastern poison swamp and head toward the clearing to the north. Escort him to the clearing and defeat the ambush unit. Meng Huo will hang around the secret passage entrance and eventually disappear. At this point, Pang Tong and his unit will show up to attack your main camp. Defeat him to complete the objective.
Item location: In the center north clearing close to where Cao Zhang was. The item will show up after Meng Huo shows up again and completed his fire attack.
Requirement: Get 300 KOs when Yukimura Sanada is still alive.
Item location: In the middle of the clearing at the center of the map.
Requirement: Quickly defeat Yukimura Sanada while Keiji Maeda is still alive.
Method: Rush down to the southeast fortress to meet Yukimura and defeat him.
Item location: On the path leading north out of the southwest enemy camp.
Requirement: Quickly defeat Keiji Maeda and all four officers near him.
Method: Head east and defeat the officers on your way to Keiji within 4 minutes from the start of the battle.
Item location: Just west of the dock near Keiji.
Requirement: Break the bridge, and defeat Gan Ning and Zhang Liao. (You can do this in any order)
Method: Zhuge Liang sends out an engineer from the main camp to blow up the bridge. Hao Zhao and Zhu Zhi will go after the engineers, so take them out. The rest of the enemy generals will probably get hung up fighting your allies in the center of the map. Get close enough, and the officers will follow you around. You can take out some of the officers in the center, but let at least one remain, because if you defeat all of them, Zhuge Liang will abandon his plan. After the bridge is broken, defeat Gan Ning and Zhang Liao if you haven't taken them out.
Item location: In the middle of the map.
Requirement: Quickly defeat Sun Wukong while Guan Yu and Wei Yan are still alive.
Method: Clear out the enemy officers near Guan Yu and Wei Yan. After Zhang Liao arrives, defeat all three sorcerers, which will cause clones of Sun Wukong to appear. Defeat any of these clones to make the real Wukong show up, and then defeat the real Wukong to complete the objective.
Item location: In the middle of the enemy main camp.
Requirement: Quickly help Pang Tong carry out his fire plan.
Method: Get Pang Tong to the fire attack point in under 10 minutes from the start of the battle.
Item location: In the eastern square room north of Kiyomori Taira.
Requirement: Quickly help Huang Gai and Goemon Ishikawa capture the northwest fortress by defeating Keiji Maeda within 7 minutes of starting the battle.
Method: Take out nearby officers and gate captains until Huang Gai and Goemon have a conversation. When they start moving around to the northwest, escort them by beating the enemies along their way. Huang Gai and Goemon will eventually bust a hole leading to the fort where Keiji Maeda is. Defeat him to complete the objective.
Item location: Just east of the small fort south of Keiji's garrison, near crossed paths on the map.
Requirement: Defeat all ambushing officers and defeat Masamune Date when he shows up in the castle.
Method: Work your way into the center area. After the map is clear of enemy officers except for the ones inside, trigger the final enemy reinforcements. Head into the south end of the castle. Go upstairs, then run back out and over to the northwest courtyard. Ina and two generics will show up in the northwest courtyard and charge to your main camp. Defeat them, and go to the north end of the castle. Then, defeat Masamune Date upstairs.
Item location: Near Masamune Date.
Requirement: Foil Da Ji's plans and defeat her under 7 minutes from the start of the battle.
Method: Head southeast, taking out officers along the way. Once you get to the gates, an ambush will appear. Defeat the general and all the named peons to open the fortress gate. Inside the fort, wait for the ambush and defeat the officer who shows up. Rush to the top of the ramp and defeat the general responsbile for the rock attack. Go to the next fort and defeat the officer and sorcerer. Next up is a general and a miscreant ambush. Defeat the officer and named peons to open the next gate. Defeat the officer in the last fort, then defeat the sorcerer inside Da Ji's garrison. Then, defeat Da Ji after Himiko appears.
Item location: In the middle of the large central fort where Da Ji was.
Requirement: Quickly capture the enemy cannon and then defeat Keiji Maeda.
Method: About 1 minute into battle, a guard captain will show up in the middle of the map. After defeating him, Da Ji will send an ambush of 3 officers. Defeating the ambush will allow you to capture the cannon. A bunch of enemy reinforcements will arrive. Get rid of the ones in the southeast, avoiding the magic statues floating in the area. Keiji Maeda then will appear in the southeast.
Item location: In the south path after ally reinforcements arrive and Keiji's defeat message pops up.
Requirement: Quickly defeat Diao Chan when she shows up.
Method: Diao Chan will appear on the right side of the map and travel south. Keep a look out and rush her once you see her. Let Diao Chan talk before you defeat her, as this may be necessary for the item to show up.
Item location: In the northwest corner of the small clearing below the center east base.
Requirement: Repel the three assaults, defeat Sun Wukong, and stop the enemy sorcerers.
Method: Defeat the first assault north of your main camp. Then, make sure that Sakon Shima makes it up to the northeast and the next waves of enemies are defeated. As Sakon heads off, various enemies will show up to bother him including Sun Wukong. To stop each assault, get rid of the enemies marked on your map with red dots. At some point, Kiyomori Taira sets the middle of the map on fire. Wait until Nobunaga Oda arrives to make the enemy sorcerers appear, and defeat them.
Item location: In the middle of the north clearing, to the right of the giant building.
- Phoenix Wing
Requirement: Defeat all enemy reinforcements after the fire attack plan was successful within 4 minutes from their appearance. You have to defeat the four enemy reinforcements by yourself.
Method: Start by defeating as many enemies as possible. An engineer will then appear to set the entire center of the map on fire. Reinforcements will arrive along the west and south paths.
Item location: In the northwest corner of the center fort.
- Dragon's Spleen
Requirement: Defeat Sun Wukong when none of the nine reappearing officers have been resurrected on the map as enemies, and make sure none of your allies are defeated.
Method: Ignore Kiyomori Taira and his cronies. Instead, rush up to the northwest corner of the map. Defeat Sun Wukong and other officers on the northwest corner, and those officers will respawn along with two more groups of enemies in northeast and south.
Item location: In the center of the northwest area between the two southernmost bases, near a Y in the path on the map.
- Lion's Fang
Requirement: Defeat Boomslang, Diamondback, Keelback , Bushmaster, Hognose, Hooknose, Sima Zhao, Wang Shuang, Guo Huai, Sima Yi, and Sun Wukong, and make sure none of your allies are defeated.
Method: Most of these officers will rush your main camp, so you can just hunt them down and take them out. After you successfully protected your main camp, hunt down Sun Wukong (and Sima Yi, if he hasn't made his advance) to complete the objective.
Item location: In the northeast corner of Kiyomori Taira's fort.
- Chimera Shell
Requirement: Help Kenshin Uesugi, Nobunaga Oda, and Hideyoshi Toyotomi enter Bai Di Castle as soon as possible. You cannot have any of the three characters in your team.
Method: Get those officers inside the castle within 20 minutes from the start of the battle.
Item location: In the southwest corner of Bai Di Castle.
- Jeweled Branch
Requirement: You cannot have both Da Ji and Orochi in your team (having one of them in your team is alright). Teleport the enemy commanders into the west enemy supply base within 10 minutes from the start of the battle by defeating Mitsuhide Akechi and escorting the sorcerers into the base. After the sorcerers successfully cast their spell, defeat Ranmaru Mori, Nagayoshi Mori, Koroku Hachisuka and Morimasa Sakuma.
Method: The sorcerers will appear about 2 minutes into the battle. When the sorcerers show up, escort them by clearing the enemies in their path.
Item location: In the middle of the captured supply base.
- Bowl of Buddha
Requirement: Take out Sima Yi and the two sorcerers, open the enemy's main camp gates within 6 minutes from the start of the battle, then defeat Da Ji and Himiko within 2 minutes from the gates opening.
Item location: Near Orochi X.
- Fire Rat's Skin
Requirement: Complete these objectives as fast as possible: Lead the 3-way attack, Defeat Masamune Date and Keiji Maeda, and defeat Himiko immediately after she shows up. You cannot have your allies be defeated.
Method: Trigger the 3-way attack within 10 minutes of the start of the battle, and defeat Himiko within 1 minute and 40 seconds after she appears.
Item location: On the south road where Himiko appeared, close to Orochi X's main camp.
- Swallow's Shell
Requirement: Capture the altar in the southwest within 2 minutes after the bridges to the west island are set up, and defeat Da Ji and Keiji Maeda within 3 minutes after the bridges to the north fleet are set up.
Method: At about 2:30 into battle, bridges will form between the boats and the island where the altar is. Get back on the burning boats and defeat more enemies. Bridges will form between your boats and Orochi's fleet. Go to Da Ji and Keiji's location and defeat them.
Item location: In the middle of the boat immediately right of the large boat where Orochi X is.
- Dragon's Jewel
Requirement: Capture all enemy cannons within 3 minutes from the start of the battle, then defeat Da Ji and Keiji Maeda.
Method: Take over the southern fort by killing the officers and gate captain inside. Head out via the eastern path. Defeat Kojuro Katakura and the base captain to capture another cannon. Then keep going north to Masamune Date. Defeat him and seal the checkpoint nearby to take the third enemy cannon. Kill one of the Orochi officer guarding a gate below Orochi X's main camp to open said gate, and defeat Da Ji. If Keiji and his sneak attack squad haven't already shown up, wait until they do, and defeat him.
Item location: Near Orochi X.
Warriors Orochi Z
|Obsidian||Samurai, Stage 2: Honnoji||Quickly extinguish the flames.|
|Jade||Shu, Stage 2: Hasedo||Quickly rescue the captured general.|
|Amber||Wei, Stage 2: Tian Shui||Successfully defend all strongholds.|
|Flourite||Wu, Stage 2: Chang Ban||Obstruct enemy strategy and force them to retreat.|
|Silver||Samurai, Stage 3: Kyushu||Swiftly defeat the enemy officers.|
|Agate||Shu, Stage 5: Wu Territory||Defeat all enemy ambushes without delay.|
|Diamond||Samurai, Stage 6: Fan Castle||Decrease the water level swiftly.|
|Malachite||Wei, Stage 4: Yi Ling||Defeat the general who tries to hide without delay.|
|Crystal||Wu, Stage 4: Osaka Castle||Rescue all of the surrounded generals in record time.|
|Sapphire||Wei, Stage 7: Yamazaki||Quickly claim Mt. Tennou.|
|Ruby||Shu, Stage 7: Edo Castle||Hurry to defeat the two brave generals.|
|Amethyst||Wu, Stage 7: Komaki-Nagakute||Before rescuing the allies in the field, rescue the tiger parent and son.|
|Moonstone||Samurai, Stage 10: Ji Province||Swiftly defeat all enemy ambushes and reinforcements.|
|Emerald||Shu, Stage 10: Saika Territory||Have the fire attack succeed within five minutes.|
|Pearl||Wei, Stage 10: Si Shui Gate||When the two generals succeed in their strategies, defeat the enemy strategist.|
|Onyx||Wu, Stage 10: Kanegasaki||Protect the married couple and succeed with their plot.|
|Garnet||Orochi, Stage 2: Cheng Du||Quickly break through the gate and defeat the enemy strategist.|
|Aventurine||Shu, Stage 13: Jia Meng Gate||Protect the general who follows the path of the warrior and quickly defeat the real demon on the field.|
|Carnelian||Wei, Stage 11: Shizugatake||Make the named general an ally and defeat the enemy's war vehicles.|
|Opal||Wu, Stage 11: Nan Zhong||Succeed in ally maneuvers and defeat the Young Phoenix.|
|Topaz||Shu, Stage 11: Nagashino||Open the gates without delay.|
|Phoenix Wing||Orochi, Stage 4: He Fei||Swiftly complete the plan and defeat the courageous generals in the field.|
|Dragon's Spleen||Wei, Stage 14: Yamatai||Swiftly deal with the enemy's defenses and defeat the wild one.|
|Lion's Fang||Wu, Stage 14: Yang Ping Gate||Quickly defeat the elegant warrior.|
|Chimera Shell||Samurai, Stage 15: Bai Di Castle||Have the castle quickly surrounded by the God of War, the Demon King, and the Taikou's forces.|
|Jeweled Branch||Orochi, Stage 7: Mikatagahara||Make the spell succeed quickly and defeat famous generals on the field.|
|Bowl of Buddha||Shu, Final Chapter: Wu Zhang Plains||Quickly have the ally plot take place and swiftly defeat the demon and her friend.|
|Fire Rat's Skin||Wei, Final Chapter: Guan Du||Have the ally plot succeed quickly and target the adorable general on the field.|
|Swallow's Shell||Wu, Final Chapter: Chi Bi||Subdue the altar without delay and quickly defeat the famous enemy generals.|
|Dragon's Jewel||Samurai, Final Chapter: Sekigahara||Have the ally plot succeed quickly and defeat the named enemy general.|
- Protect Kazumasu Takigawa.
- Location: Nijo Castle (the building in the northwestern section of the map). It will be near the reserve captain within the castle.
- Quickly rescue Yue Ying.
- Only defeat the officers needed to proceed forward and hurry to her location at the third gate as soon as possible. Zhao Yun -or any of the player's allies- can be ignored while obtaining the treasure, but the stage might be challenging to complete if they are left too far behind. A horse might help players reach her in time.
- Location: Near the third gate base (northwestern fortification near Yue Ying's initial position). Take a few steps out of the northern exit of the base and turn directly right into the closest dead end.
- Defend all three bases needed for reinforcements.
- Make sure none of the bases fall prematurely during the stage. The requirements are easier to accomplish with a horse, but it is not necessary. There is no real set standard for which order the bases need to be rescued but the paragraph below lists a strategy for first time players of the stage.
- The central base falls the fastest so hurry to its rescue first by beating Mitsuhide Akechi and Morinari Andou. When Yoshitsugu Otani and Mitsunari Ishida state the site is cleared, head to the eastern base to save Yue Jin from Ittetsu Inaba. Once Inaba falls, Huang Gai will charge so beat him to protect the east. As soon as Cao Zhang is saved from Bokuzen Ujie and Ujisato Gamou, the treasure will pop up. Avoid attacking the south while heading for each base; it's too time consuming to turn around whilst on foot.
- Location: Northeastern corner of the map.
- Foil all of Lu Xun's plans.
- The first plan that Lu Xun launches is the ambush unit lead by Ling Tong and Morichika Shichiri. Intercept them as quickly as possible, at least before they reach the ally main camp. Shortly after, Lu Xun will order an engineer unit to appear and set the main camp on flames. Stop them before they venture too far along the western path of the map. Wait for Sakon Shima to support Lu Xun's ploy, then hurry to defeat him and the additional engineers that he sends. Lu Xun will then order Gan Ning to use the port so get to him before his unit gets the chance to set sail. Defeat him and Zhu Ran to stop the sneak attack. If everything has been dealt with properly, then the treasure will be revealed on the map.
- Location: Northwestern corner of the map.
- Defeat Zhang Jiao, Okuni, and Xiao Qiao before ten minutes pass.
- As long as these three are defeated within the time limit, the treasure will appear. There is no particular order or strategy needed to accomplish this task.
- Location: Central part of the map, along the eastern side of Sakon's fortification. It is beside the bridge the crosses over the bend of the river.
- Quickly see through Zhuge Liang's plots in all three garrisons.
- Be sure to promptly defeat the generals who appear once each plot is thwarted. Do not venture too far south or try to defeat too many secondary generals; this will only waste time needed to obtain the treasure.
- For the eastern fortification, destroy all four archer towers to force Fan Chou and Fei Yi out of their hiding places. Search and destroy the single soldier in the northern garrison to spurn Jiang Wan's appearance on the field. Stepping within the western garrison will trigger a report of a suspicious ally soldier. Stalk his every movement to find Ma Su and Niu Fu.
- Location: Outside of the northern garrison, directly east from the ally port's position.
- Defeat Zhang He within five minutes.
- Hurry to give Yu Jin a beating to open the garrison protecting the water gates. Then proceed to Zhang He. Very easy to complete this task with a good horse. The treasure will appear once the water actually drains from Fan Castle.
- Location: Directly south of the water gate's eastern exit, beside the middle central fort of the map.
- Stop Pang Tong's plot from succeeding and defeat him without delay.
- Head to the center of the map. Wait for Pang Tong to send an engineer unit to create a bridge leading toward the main camp. Defeat the lead engineer and then hurry towards Pang Tong. Although he retreats into the southern maze by default, the treasure can still be obtained before Pang Tong enters it.
- Location: In the maze. Head south in a straight line from the maze's entrance to find it in a dead end.
- Rescue Sun Jian, Saizo Kani, and Jiang Qin within ten minutes of the battle's start.
- Proceed along the stealthy path Sakon suggests to rescue Sun Jian with little effort. Get close to him to trigger the conversation between him and Sun Ce; this means that he has been saved. Lead him and Sun Ce's party to the first floor of the main keep and defeat Hao Zhao, who blocks the exit for the front entrance. Then defeat Cao Zhang or another nearby general to open the inner gates blocking the Sun family's escape from the main keep.
- Once Sun Jian mentions his other comrades being held captive, head outside the front entrance of the main keep and trace a path along the western walls to find the western entrance. Charge up the two floors from this entrance to beat Zang Ba. Get near Saizo to get him on the move and then backtrack outside the main keep. Pass through the first set of Osaka Castle's inner gates. This will trigger a flood of reinforcements, which can be defeated or ignored while the player heads west. Pass the enemy reserve captain and head north from his position. Proceed to the western gate, which will not open, as Niu Jin and Xiahou En will appear. Again, choose to defeat or avoid them. Head west of Xiahou En's starting position -or west of the enemy reserve captain within this area- to find a set of stairs that lead into an area filled with water. Follow this path to head toward Jiang Qin. Defeat the generals barricading his position to open the way for Jiang Qin. Once contact has been made, the treasure should appear.
- Sun Jian's isolated comrades do not have to reunite with Sun Jian in order to receive the treasure.
- Location: In the upper right corner of Cao Ren's camp.
- Swiftly defeat Zhuge Liang.
- Proceed along either path leading toward Mount Tennou to reach the strategist. The path that Tao Qian guards is the easiest to climb since it is the one closest to the player's initial position. A horse is preferred but not necessary to meet the time requirements.
- Location: Shoryuji (southeastern fortification of the map). Head to the lower right corner within the fortification to claim it.
- Defeat Guan Yu and Zhang Fei before eight minutes pass.
- First, hurry to Zhang Fei's location. He is guarding the northern entrance to the castle's main keep. Once Zhang Fei is beaten, head into the entrance he was guarding and proceed to the second floor. Guan Yu will be there protecting the stairs to the upper level. Quickly cut him down to raise the wooden barricade and to receive the treasure's location.
- Location: Beside the southeastern reserve captain's location within Edo Castle.
- Rescue Sun Jian and Sun Quan.
- Head south of the starting position and defeat Niu Jin. Run through the gate he defended and head west towards Guo Huai in Komaki Castle. Once he's down, exit through the open gate and keep pushing west. Do not head into the battlefield to do this; use the path that has stairs outside of Komaki Castle. Trace the south-western path to reach Sun Jian and Sun Quan and defeat the generals surrounding them. After the cutscene with the family reunion has played, the treasure should appear.
- Location: North of Komaki Castle, pass the central gates with three forks along its road. It is along the west fork leading to a dead end.
- Message: No allies may be defeated, especially the decoy unit.
Warriors Orochi 3
These items can be earned by defeating generals and can be equipped by characters before battle. This chart will combine common and rare items together.
Rare items can only be obtained on Hard difficulty in either Story or Free Mode. Players can obtain them by bringing specific characters into battle and by fulfilling an allotted number of KOs. The mandatory characters do not need to fight in order to unlock the item report.
- * only available in Warriors Orochi 3 Ultimate.
- ** Tactics Scroll's effect was translated wrong. This allows for higher ranking equip-able items to be collected more often.
- ** Heavenly Sash and Dragon's Eye due to a bug, cannot work on Himiko.
|Various||Defeat an enemy general and win the stage.||Increases Life Gauge max.|
|Various||Defeat an enemy general and win the stage.||Increases Musou Gauge max.|
|Various||Defeat an enemy general and win the stage.||Increases Attack.|
|Various||Defeat an enemy general and win the stage.||Increases Defense.|
|Charm of Alacrity
|Various||Defeat an enemy general and win the stage.||Increases Speed.|
|Spear of Sacrifice
|Various||Defeat an enemy general and win the stage.||Significantly increases Attack, but lowers Defense.|
|Shield of Sacrifice
|Various||Defeat an enemy general and win the stage.||Significantly increases Defense, but lowers Attack.|
|Various||Defeat an enemy general and win the stage.||Proficiency increases more easily.|
|Amulet of Protection
|Various||Defeat an enemy general and win the stage.||Decreases damage taken from enemy officers.|
|Various||Defeat an enemy general and win the stage.||Decreases damage taken from enemy projectile attacks.|
Battle of Yiling
|Bring Ginchiyo Tachibana, Da Ji, Keiji Maeda, Jiang Wei or Xiahou Dun into the main party and 2,000 KOs.||Automatically triggers support attacks
when player dives.
Battle of Ueda Castle
|Bring Taigong Wang, Nobunaga Oda, Jia Xu, Kanetsugu Naoe, Dian Wei, or Taishi Ci into the main party and earn 1,500 KOs.||Spirit Charges will occasionally use up no Musou.|
Battle of Dongkou
|Bring Nene, Sun Wukong, Mitsuhide Akechi, Lu Meng, or Sima Yi into the main party and earn 1,500 KOs.||Special attacks/Type Actions will occasionally use up no Musou.|
|Raiment of Unrest
Battle of Shouchun
|Bring Zhang Liao, Huang Gai, Fu Xi, Kenshin Uesugi, or Sima Zhao into the main party and earn 1,000 KOs.||Become temporarily invincible following a sidestep.|
Battle of Nagashino
|Bring Zhou Tai, Deng Ai, Toshiie Maeda, Oichi, Cao Cao, or Nuwa into the main party and earn 1,000 KOs.||Enemy attacks are rendered infective during charge attacks.|
Battle of Odawara Castle
|Bring Wang Yuanji into the main party and earn 1,500 KOs.||Enemy projectile attacks will not knock player back.|
|Eight Hand Mirror
Battle of Hasedō
|Bring Kunoichi into the main party and earn 2,000 KOs.||Occasionally repel enemy projectile attacks when mounted.|
Battle of Kyushu
|Bring Sun Shangxiang into the main party and earn 1,500 KOs.||Cannot be knocked back when blocking.|
Battle of Nanzhong
|Bring Ma Chao, Xiahou Ba, or Gan Ning into the main party and earn 1,500 KOs.||Enables attacks from behind to be blocked.|
|Vestment of Voidance
Battle of Anegawa
|Bring Huang Zhong, Masamune Date, Guo Huai, or Dodomeki into the main party and earn 2,000 KOs.||Nullifies attributes of enemy attacks.|
|Gauntlets of Vitality
Battle of Mt. Dingjun
|Bring Nō, Zhao Yun, or Gyūki into the main party and earn 1,500 KOs.||Refills a certain amount of life gauge when executing a counterattack.|
|Gauntlets of Malice
Battle of Xuchang
|Bring Sanzang, Guan Yu, or Hanzō Hattori into the main party and earn 1,000 KOs.||Refills a certain amount of Musou gauge when executing a counterattack.|
|Tome of Medicine
Battle of Sekigahara
|Bring Ranmaru Mori, Zhang Fei, or Benkei into the main party and earn 1,000 KOs.||Doubles effects of recovery items.|
Battle of Luoyang
|Bring Dong Zhuo, Hideyoshi Toyotomi, or Zhuge Liang into the main party and earn 1,000 KOs.||Doubles attack for a certain time when life gauge becomes red.|
Battle of Tong Gate
|Bring Motonari Mōri, Liu Bei, or Susano'o into the main party and earn 1,000 KOs.||Doubles defense for a certain time when life gauge becomes red.|
Battle of Yangping Gate
|Bring Nezha, Tadakatsu Honda, Aya, or Diaochan into the main party and earn 1,000 KOs.||Doubles speed for a certain time when life gauge becomes red.|
|Sun Tzu's Art of War
Battle of Shizugatake
|Bring Zhenji, Ina, Lu Bu, Shuten Doji, or Masanori Fukushima into the main party and earn 1,500 KOs.||Extends effective time of power-up items.|
Battle of Changban
|Bring Ryu Hayabusa, Xiaoqiao, Ieyasu Tokugawa, or Bao Sanniang into the main party and earn 1,000 KOs.||Increases likelihood of obtaining high quality weapons.|
Battle of Honnōji
|Bring Ayane, Mitsunari Ishida, or Musashi Miyamoto into the main party and earn 1,500 KOs.||Begins battle mounted on Matsukaze.|
|Red Hare Saddle
Battle of Fan Castle
|Bring Joan of Arc, Wang Yi, or Xu Huang into the main party and earn 1,500 KOs.||Begins battle mounted on Red Hare.|
Battle of Yamazaki
|Bring Zhang He, Guo Jia, or Nemea into the main party and earn 1,000 KOs||Begins battle mounted on a bear.|
Battle of Hulao Gate
|Bring Achilles, Orochi, or Yukimura Sanada into the main party and earn 1,500 KOs.||Begins battle mounted on an elephant.|
|Armor of Sacrifice
|Gauntlet Mode||Significantly increases Life, but lowers Musou.|
|Pike of Sacrifice
|Gauntlet Mode||Significantly increases Musou, but lowers Life.|
|Gauntlet Mode||Significantly increases Speed, but lowers Attack.|
|Gauntlet Mode||Significantly increases Speed, but lowers Defense.|
|Gauntlet Mode||Significantly increases Attack and Defense, but lowers Speed.|
|Gauntlet Mode||Increases mounted Attack and Defense.|
|Gauntlet Mode||Occasionally restores a portion of your Life Gauge when killed in battle.|
|Belt of Vitality
|Gauntlet Mode||Continually restores your character's Life Gauge.|
|Belt of Concentration
|Gauntlet Mode||Continually restores your character's Musou Gauge.|
|Potion of Focus
|Gauntlet Mode||Restores your Musou Gauge each time you take damage from the enemy.|
|Gauntlet Mode||Occasionally causes lightning to strike the enemy when you are attacked.|
|Gauntlet Mode||May occasionally counter an enemy's Musou attack.|
|Gloves of Destruction
|Gauntlet Mode||Occasionally counterattack when the enemy attacks while you are blocking.|
|Sword of Life
|Gauntlet Mode||The Musou Gauge will not deplete when using a Switch Combo.|
|Bow of Life
|Gauntlet Mode||The Musou Gauge will not deplete when attacking with a Support Attack.|
|Gauntlet Mode||Increases the effect of ability boosting items. **|
|Gauntlet Mode||Cannot be knocked off a horse even when attacked.|
|Orb of Balance
|Gauntlet Mode||Enables a somersault at any time when attacked while in the air.|
|Doll of Deflection
|Gauntlet Mode||Splits damage taken between party members.|
|Gauntlet Mode||Occasionally enables invincibility after performing a counterattack.|
|Gauntlet Mode||Occasionally enables invincibility after being knocked down when near death.|
|Gauntlet Mode||Fulfill the Mystic's request to defeat 9999 enemies in total.||Able to jump to cancel a charge attack. (Has no effect on Wonder-type characters, because of the Spirit Charge ability.)|
|Gauntlet Mode||Fulfill the Mystic's request to defeat 100 officers in total.||Can sidestep to cancel charge attacks. (Works ONLY on Technique-type characters.)|
|Gauntlet Mode||Fulfill the Mystic's request to defeat 50 playable officers in total.||Cannot be knocked back while performing an Aerial Thrust/Air Dash.|
|Gauntlet Mode||Fulfill the Mystic's request to defeat 50 otherworld invaders in total.||Halves the amount of the Musou Gauge consumed for Spirit Charge.|
|Gauntlet Mode||Fulfill the Mystic's request to defeat 30,000 enemies in total.||Gathers dropped items towards you.|
- The original names for Phoenix Wing (lit. Zhuque Wing), Dragon's Spleen (lit. Qinglong Nerve), Lion's Fang (lit. Baihu Fang), and Chimera Shell (lit. Xuanwu Shell) are references to the Four Divine Beast of Constellations. These gods are also featured as important deities in the Harukanaru Toki no Naka de series.
- The Japanese name of the Tactics Scroll is named after the Wuzi, authored by Wu Qi.
- Aventurine's original name, translated as Sky Muddling Damask (or lit. Turbid Heaven Twill), is actually one of the treasures used by Nezha in Fengshen Yanyi.
- Jeweled Branch and Bowl of Buddha are hints of Buddhism, referring to the significance of the fig tree and values for life found in The Tale of Princess Kaguya. The Fire Rat's Skin, Swallow's Shell, and Dragon's Jewel are also referenced in the same story for Japan. The very latter reprises as the Dragon's Eye (lit. Flying Dragon Jewel) in Warriors Orochi 3 Ultimate.
|This Warriors Orochi related article is a stub. You can help the wiki by expanding it.|