Hi, thanks for editing and welcome to Koei Wiki! If this is your first time on a wiki and you need help on getting started on editing, I'd suggest reading the following below:
- Completely new to editing? Read and browse Wikia's beginner's guide to get started.
- New to wikis and confused by wikia's syntax and markup system? Read here or here to get a quick overview.
- Want to test out how your edits will look? Create a sandbox. Sandboxes allow you to test and experiment with your edits.
- Follow the guidelines listed in our style guide to improve the look and consistency of our articles!
- Be sure to read and pay close attention to the rules stipulated in our uploading policy when uploading an image.
- Do not contribute writings that are not your own. This includes copying and pasting sections of articles from different websites.
- Fanon material should not be created in the wiki main space. Anything fanon related should be posted as a blog post, a user subpage, or on the fanon wiki.
Ready to help out? Here's a few things you can do to pitch in:
- Help complete the goals set out in the wiki's To Do List.
- Expand articles that are marked as stubs.
- Fill in missing movesets and fighting style descriptions on the character pages.
- Create new pages the wiki needs.
Please note that this is an automated message. However, if you still have any questions feel free to leave a message at the community portal, the forums or on my talk page and I'll see what I can do! When leaving your message, please be sure to sign your name by typing ~~~~. Have fun and enjoy your stay! Humble Novice (talk) 10:25, February 25, 2020 (UTC)