|Warriors Orochi 4 Ultimate|
|Release Date:||: December 19, 2019|
: February 14, 2020
|Genre:||Hack and slash|
|Game Modes:||Single player, Multiplayer|
Xbox One (West only)
Warriors Orochi 4 Ultimate (無双OROCHI3 アルティメット, Musou OROCHI 3 Ultimate) is a re-release of Warriors Orochi 4.
Tomohiko Sho serves as the producer and director for this title.
Those who own the base game can download the "Ultimate Upgrade Pack" to obtain the title's new additions.
The Deluxe edition comes with a variety of in-game bonuses and items.
- New scenarios are added to complement the base game's main story (Including stories such as 'What happened to the Real Perseus?', a larger focus on Odin and why Zhong Hui and various humans joined up with Odin).
- One character will receive a deification form.
- The reincarnation system from Warriors Orochi 3 Ultimate returns.
- A gameplay challenge called Infinity Mode is included. It rewards the players with materials needed to obtain new weapons.
- Two new trials in Challenge Mode are added, each one rewarding the player with unique attributes for their weapons.
- New Sacred Treasures are added to the game.
- It is now possible for characters to use normal Sacred Treasures other than their own.
- The Musou Switch function allows players to swap between different Musou attacks performed by each character in their party.
- User interface and control settings have been adjusted to heighten gameplay convenience. The character selection menu is now based on the format used in Warriors Orochi 3.
- Downloadable content includes weapons, costumes, and other bonuses.
Seven new playable additions are included, three of which originally appeared as guest characters in the third title of the series.
A teaser site for the game was first released on August 26.
- Performed by Saori Hayami
|This Warriors Orochi related article is a stub. You can help the wiki by expanding it.|