Animal Kingdom Pirates
33 (after timeskip)
233 cm (7'7½")
|Devil Fruit:|| |
Dragon-Dragon Fruit, Model: Allosaurus
Devil fruit powers
|Also known as Red Flag X Drake. Non-playable character|
X Drake is the Captain of the Marine Secret Special Unit SWORD, and the Drake Pirates Captain allied with the Animal Kingdom Pirates as one of the Headliners. He is one of the Worst Generation of pirates known as the Supernovas.
X Drake first meets the other Supernovas on the Sabaody Archipelago and fights with them against the Marines.
Role in GamesEdit
X Drake has been known as a no-show pirate. He is also serious and patient avoiding senseless violence. Drake also displays a violent side when he fought a Pacifista.
- "Right, who's next...?"
- "We'll get through this together."
- "Let me be clear... We will win this!"
- "Is that all?"
- "How inconsiderate..."
- "Do you think I'm going to lose against a fallen Navy Officer?"
- "I will avenge my father... I don't feel especially emotional about it though."
- "This territory is mine..."
- "You seem tough..."
- "Nice! Keep the pressure on them!"
- "Doflamingo, still as cold-hearted as ever..."
- "I'll show you how to control the beasts!"
- "What a real beast... such destructive power. No one can stop it."
- "I appreciate the assistance..."
- "I will help you...for the good of the mission."
- "Backup our crew. For the mission!"
- "They got us..."
- "I won't let you take this place!"
- "Justice, you say? Very well. Show my your strength, young sailor."
- "Find the enemy and destroy them!"
- "I won't hold back, even if you are from the old guard."
- "Germa!? Really? Incredible that we should meet on the battlefield like this..."
- "I will avenge my father... Even though I feel no more malice at this point."
- "I let my guard down..."
- "Looks like this is the end..."
- "Did we win...? All right. Next."
- "The outcome was predictable. Gaining the power of an ancient species was the only way to solve a problem."
Drake is known to fight with a sword and a four-bladed axe but mostly fights using Allosaurus form from his Devil Fruit.
When fought as an NPC, Drake fights using his allosaurus form.
- Drake raises his allosaurus head and swings it diagonally.
- Drake swings his allosaurus head two times.
- Drake whips his tail horizontally.
- Drake lashes the ground with his tail to damage enemies.
- Drake moves back and jumps high crushing enemies underneath himself.
- Drake roars loud that he stuns enemies.
- Drake spins his tail to blow back enemies.
- Drake charges forward while swinging his head at ramming speeds.