|Force(s):||Yan Baihu's Forces|
|First Appearance:||Dynasty Warriors 3|
White Tiger Yán
嚴白虎 - 严白虎
|His real name is unknown, but argued as Yán Hǔ (嚴虎) due its appearance in Record of the Three Kingdoms.|
Yan Baihu (onyomi: Gen Hakuko) was a bandit from the Wu territory who proclaimed himself the "Benevolent King of East Wu". Attacked by Sun Ce, he turns to Wang Lang of Hui Jui for help in repelling the invasion.
He placed twenty-fourth with fans in Gamecity's Shin Sangoku Musou Blast first card promotion poll.
In Dynasty Warriors 3, his name is spelled as "Yan Bai Hu."
Role in Games
Yan Baihu mainly appears at the Wu Territory beginning in Dynasty Warriors 3, fighting against the forces of Sun Ce. He is one of the commanders the player has to defeat in order to claim Jiang Dong. Dynasty Warriors 4 demotes him to a regular foe, leaving Liu Yao the commander.
- Kang Guhan - Romance of the Three Kingdoms: The Legend of Cao Cao (Korean)
- Kōsuke Takaguchi - Sangokushi Legion
- Kensuke Satō - Youkai Sangokushi (Japanese)
- "Young fool. Still, I had not thought my armies would be so easily defeated."
- "I had no idea the enemy would be so fierce! I didn't sign on for this. Liu Yong, you can fend for yourself!"
Romance of the Three Kingdoms
|This article about a Dynasty Warriors character is a stub. You can help the wiki by expanding it.|